HANG TEN TO HELL…
When the California coast is ravaged by a massive earthquake the beaches are left in a state of anarchy. In this lawless void a new power is rising. Adolf and his evil gang of fascist water rats are coming. They are the Surf Nazis and they must DIE!
Fighting with rival beach gangs and harassing the locals, the Surf Nazis soon take over the area but when they ice a local jogger it opens up a can of revenge as the murdered man?s Mama breaks out her retirement home, tooled up and ready for harsh vigilante justice.
Blood, guts, gore, nudity and murder come thick and fast in this gnarly beach bum holocaust extravaganza from Troma, the sick, twisted shlock house that brought you Combat Shock and Class of Nuke ?Em High.
- Reversible sleeve with original poster and newly commissioned artwork by Graham Humphreys
- Collector?s Booklet by critic and author Calum Waddell
- Director?s Cut Feature Presentation
- Interview with director Peter George
- Interview with producer Robert Tinnell
- Six lost Surf Scenes with introduction by Peter George
- Original Theatrical Trailer