Witness the birth of an artistic legend, in Eisner Award-winning painter Alex Ross’s first professional work! Sideshow and Alex Ross Art are proud to present the Terminator: The Burning Earth.
Originally created as a cover illustration for the Dark Horse comic of the same name, this incredible image has been specially reproduced for Sideshow as a fine art lithograph print on paper in an exclusive limited edition of 225. Each piece is hand numbered, is signed by Alex Ross, and includes an official Certificate of Authenticity.
- Limited edition of 225
- 18 x 24″ fine art lithograph print
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Certificate of Authenticity
- 20 x 26.5″ Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black and brushed aluminum)
- Custom double mat design (White and silver)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
About the Artist:
Considered one of the greatest artists in the field of comic books, Alex Ross has revitalized classic Super Heroes into works of fine art with his brilliant use of gouache paint. Ross has transformed comic books by building on the foundation of great artists who came before him. Ross’ paintings have revolutionized the comic book industry and transcended the newsstand origins of his profession.